Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the 32nd hero in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series for ages 5 to 9.
Before Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was the judge, she was a young Jewish girl growing up in Brooklyn, inspired by books, past female trailblazers, and her mother to make the world a better, more just place to be. So even when people turned her away—for being a girl and for being Jewish—she never stopped fighting for equal treatment for everyone by pushing back against unjust laws and the beliefs around them.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum.
One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big.
Included in each book are:
- A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
- Photos that bring the story more fully to life
- Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
- Childhood moments that influenced the hero
- Facts that make great conversation-starters
- A virtue this person embodies: Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s perseverance to create justice and equality is highlighted.
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!