Prominent autistic American scientist and animal behaviorist Temple Grandin is the 30th hero in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series for ages 5 to 9.
This book spotlights female scientist Temple Grandin, whose experience being on the autism spectrum has informed her advocacy and her work as an animal behaviorist. Temple Grandin's pride in being different and how it shaped her world is celebrated in this biography.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable • Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A virtue this person emobdies: Temple Grandin's originality is highlighted in this.
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!