This fictional biography of Wonder Woman is the exciting new addition to the Stories Change the World series from Brad Meltzer and Christopher Eliopoulos, the team behind the New York Times bestselling Ordinary People Change the World books
This picture book is the perfect way to introduce young readers to Princess Diana of Themyscira, from her beginning on the island nation of Themyscira to her becoming Wonder Woman on Earth, armed with her Lasso of Truth and indestructible bracelets.
The Stories Change the World series retells beloved, iconic fictional tales of heroism, providing a lively and fun first version of the myth and why it's inspirational, and serving as a fantastic stepping stone to get young readers interested in nonfiction biographies.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key moments in the story's history
• Images of important film, TV, and cartoon versions of the story
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are in the superhero's life story
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A character trait that makes the character heroic and that readers can aspire to
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic series!